Experience is shutting down June 30, 2015
The Experience system is shutting down on June 30th. The Center for Career Development at Manhattanville College is transitioning to a new career management system, MVILLE CAREER NETWORK.
**You will receive notification of your new account credentials and log in address by email prior to June 30th.
Students and Alumni! Use MVILLE CAREER NETWORK to
- Make an appointment to meet with a career counselor
- Search for full-time and part-time jobs, internships and campus employment opportunities
- Upload your resume, cover letter and other documents and apply directly to opportunities
- RSVP to CCD workshops & events
-Tell us about your job or internship
- View our Employer Directory
- Update your academic profile and Career Interest Area (CIA) so we can best serve you
- And much more!
**Your account information will be transferred to the new system BUT your resumes and other documents WILL NOT be transferred, please download your data ASAP.
Employers! Use Experience to
- Recruit Manhattanville students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities
- Review applications to posted positions
- Report a hire for an internship or job
- Register for CCD workshops & events
- Join our Employer Directory
Log-in to Mville Career Network at : https://www.myinterfase.com/mville/employer/
**Your account information and previously posted opportunities will be transferred to the new system.